DECLARATION CUM AGREEMENT
1. Registration is mandatory for all the participants.
2. Participants have to arrange their own dresses and accessories.
3. All the participants must report at the venue before 2 hours prior to the start of event.
4. Vulgarity, Use of Alcohol, Use of cigarette or any other unfair means is strictly prohibited.
5. Judgment / decisions of the judges will be final and binding for all the contestants for this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Organizers reserve the right to all final decision, and also reserve the right and discretion to make changes to the event according to the need, if any changes are done, the participants will be duly informed before the competition. It is further certified to all the contestants that organizers have all the right to cancel or postpone the event in force majeure events such as Pandemic (Covid -19), Epidemic and any other disease without any prior intimation.
7. Professional photographs / videographers have been arranged and will be available to capture high quality images and videos, hence no other photography or videography will be allowed during fashion show and competition.
8. The participants can collect copy of images / videos of their participation on order after the event by requesting to the organizers.
9. Copyrights will be reserved to organizer and organizers have full right to promote the video and snaps of the participants at their digital platform and YouTube channel.
10. Participants will be responsible for their own luggage at venue and organizer will not be responsible for any damage, loss caused to accessory or any personal item of the participants.
11. Every participant will get a participation Certificate and Trophy.
12. Fee is Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable once paid.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is giving his / her consent to the agreement and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Participation of participants will lead to cancellation if he / she found to contravened to the terms and completion.
15. Only the Chandigarh Courts shall have jurisdiction, if any dispute arose out of this contract / competition.
16. These terms and conditions shall be binding on all the participants.
I / We are fully aware informed about the risk associated with the participation in the activities and hereby consent to our participation in fashion show and consent and further undertake that on happening of any unfortunate circumstances, which results in any injury to me / child, I / We shall not hold the organizer responsible / liable for the same.
I also understand that I will participate in any activity on my own cost and risk, and I will undertake to obey the Directors / Organizers and maintain the discipline during the whole schedule.